1. Why should I try to remove the water from my wet carpet?
A wet carpet is prone to mould and other bacterial growth. This mould will make your carpet look shabby and invite hundreds of other health problems. That is why you need to remove the water from a wet carpet.
2. What if I let the wet carpet dry in the sunlight?
It may take a lot of time to dry. Also, if there are harmful contaminants in the water then it will cause health threats. The best way to deal with a wet carpet is to hire professionals.
3. Can I book a professional water extraction service in an emergency?
Yes. We at Sensible Flood Restoration Melbourne work round the clock. You can call us even in an emergency and we will be there for you.
4. What to do if my wet carpet is causing a bad odour?
You need to solve the issue from the root. The cause of the bad odour is the water in your carpet. Therefore, call professional water extraction services and then the bad odour will vanish after the drying process.
5. Can water extraction damage my carpet?
No. If you do not extract the water from the wet carpet then that will damage your carpet. Extracting water is the best method to save your carpet from mould and other issues.